Today, I wanted to talk a bit about some false positives that I have been getting when testing the notorious XMRPC brute force hack. Part of my security consulting is to attack a clients...
The Bearded Moderator
A man who has a beard and browses the Support Forums.
- Yet another reason to update your WordPress install July 21, 2016
- New Author of Velvet Blues URL Updater May 27, 2016
- WP OAuth Server 3.2.6 Released May 16, 2016
- WP OAuth Server 3.2.4 Security Release April 28, 2016
- Installing LetsEncrypt Using Plesk April 27, 2016